The natural beauty of Indian Sheesham wood shows in this solid wood, hand-crafted stool. Experience piece-of-mind knowing that this piece is made with "green" materials. Wood characteristics include: mineral deposits, irregular grain patterns, unusual knots, seasonal cracks, and splitting. Any of these may occur with changes in humidity and other severe climate conditions and are inherent in the product. Great for a casual kitchen counter or a swanky basement bar.
- Classic, hand-crafted design makes each piece unique
- Comfortable, contoured stool top
- Tapered legs and black metal footrest for added comfort and support
- Naturally occurring sheesham wood characteristics and grain patterns
- Approximate weight capacity is 300 lbs
||17.5 x 17.5 x 27"H
|Commercial / Hospitality
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Carton Cubic Feet
||21" x 27" x 8"
All local deliveries within 25km of our showroom located at 30 Weber St. North, Waterloo N2J 3G6 are $69. Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell and we are pleased to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For deliveries outside of our local area (25km) please submit a request for a delivery quote and one of our knowledgeable staff will quickly respond to you within 2 business days.