Many tables tout their attributes and materials, but none can quite compete with a table that inherits its aesthetics directly from nature. This eco-friendly dining table, made with mango wood sourced from sustainable plantations, portrays unique characteristics and grain patterns that make every table a one-of-a-kind work of art. With a classic and hand crafted design, each table has a 2-inch thick table top with rounded reverse bevel edging to truly showcase unparalleled design. The tapered A-line legs carry on the exceptional organic patterns of the tabletop and provide a sturdy support that will be basis for years of memorable family meals.
- Classic, hand-crafted design makes each piece unique
- Rough grey panel finish on the solid mango wood table top
- Tapered A-line legs provide sturdy support
- Natural discoloration often occurs in mango wood and adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity
- Eco-friendly solid wood materials sourced from sustainable plantations
||70.75 x 35.5 x 30"H
|Commercial / Hospitality
|Gross Weight (lbs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Carton Cubic Feet
||39" x 74" x 8"
All local deliveries within 25km of our showroom located at 30 Weber St. North, Waterloo N2J 3G6 are $69. Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell and we are pleased to coordinate delivery and installation for you. For deliveries outside of our local area (25km) please submit a request for a delivery quote and one of our knowledgeable staff will quickly respond to you within 2 business days.